Friday, January 9, 2009

My First Blog

Few best days of my life...

This is my first ever blog and I thought I should write on what made me start this blogging…

Sometimes we never know what we’re good at until we meet the right person to identify it… A similar thing happened to me.
It was during my training days…
Being a part of IT industry it’s a must to undergo a behavioral training to groom as a professional. I was first sulky about this idea but what a difference it made in my life.

2 months of technical training passed by and then came the behavioral training…
I would say this program turned out to be a success as intended for, after the program all the participants got a different dimension to their skills.
Our trainer, Rashmi Shetty is the reason, not only for this success, but also my blogging. It’s over a year since training got over and even now there cannot be one who wouldn’t say “I miss those training days”.
It’s her very presence that makes everyone so comfortable and creates an attitude to give their best. She mesmerizes everyone with her smile and without any second thoughts she appreciates people for what they are.

I just took up the speeches and skits as a part of class activity but the kind of impression it had created on my fellow mates and the feedback from my trainer made me speechless in the end of the day.

It was almost after a year we got to speak again and the same women, with no change in her love and affection asked me to take up this writing seriously. And to do justice to this work, I thought I should first write on what made me write this blog.

Thanks once again for your support and your very presence in my life ma’am….

No comments:

Post a Comment