Thursday, February 18, 2010

A delayed new year BLOG!

It is the 2nd month of this Year and I still haven’t been able to give a new blog… My work has kept me really busy; which is a lame reason to have not been able to write for long.

Every year gives us something new in our life-emotionally, professionally or be it anything! 2009 has also given me the same and I would say it was a pretty boring year!


The people I met and the friends I obtained then on have taught me a dozen new things in life. I’m taking forward the good ones and trying to bring a change in my view.

The happy notes of 2009 have been – my sister’s wedding and all the family get together. These are the moments in life which makes life bliss and meaningful…

On the career front, there have been a few changes in my work and I’m still looking forward for a better one and I hope to achieve it this year!

Last year I managed to complete a semester of my exams and I wish to finish 2 this year.


Let this year and the coming years bring in all happiness in everyone’s life.

Though with a delay, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and may God bless all with the best they had asked for!

Let this year be the most cheerful and enjoyable one!

God bless all…


Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment