Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekend outing!

This sunday, went out with my family to Queensland near poonamalee...
We had a great time there. I must say, after a long time such a family outing was so much fun and cherishing. The good old days together with cousins, friends and other mates around.

Life has taken about a huge turn!
While taking this, I have missed a lot, and I guess thats how all of us feel.
Work life, peers @ work place, commitments - so are these the reasons for this miss!
Dunno, but am sure, we can still catch up with our friends, cousins and now our nieces and nephews!

I've got 3 nephews and a niece... the outing with them, standing along side on their crazy kids ride, taking pictures, ice creams together, chips, juice... ha!! wat not!!
Great time...

These are the little things that make life so beautiful.
Though just a day out, a wonderful day, bringing back the memories of the earlier outing to the same place along with my friends!

Memories are beautiful as long as the instances were ...

1 comment: