Sunday, December 11, 2011

Am Game!

Fun to play after a long time...


The work life we are in currently never allows us to play actually. The games that we are involved are also using the computer.
Motion games was invented which is like real and not real outdoor games which involves real physical run around.

Recently at our work place; sports meet was organised and set of games were planned.
Last week; we had TT, Carroms and Chess.
I played carrom and TT.
I had played Carroms before; so it wasnt new to me.

However; TT was something new for me.
It was a great feeling to have played and learnt a new game.
My team mate taught me the game giving my highlights on some of the important rules.

It was fun!
Indeed always good to learn something new.
Though we dint win; the game was close enough for a tie!
and the oponents won with 2 consecutive points....

Carroms was alos fun; we lost in the second round...
Still playing after years seemed good!

I guess; there is still the enjoyment and long in us to play and we should spare little time in our lives to do what we cherish!
Learning a new thing now and then keeps us happy too!

Play while you can play...

2 comments: