Monday, December 10, 2012

Moon Walk

How would you feel like being in the moon? A visit to the moon and look around like on a vacation?
I heard on the radio recently that, with 150 crores they take to the moon for a visit!

Wow I thought….
It would be wonderful to see the moon in real… no doubt but a 150 Crore for that?!!!
My goodness!
We have studied a lot about the planets, seen them in the planetarium but in real? Sounds so exciting!
Imagine, walking on the moon with the mask…. And the oxygen
Flying around… like in a dream land.

I feel ecstatic just with the thought of it. I wish there was a day when we can really make it to the moon
:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea... When u earn 150 crores, double it..I will also join for the vacation to moon... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Remya... yea our dreams for sure :)

    ReplyDelete