Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oops!!

We all have embarrassing moments right!
And yea, this was something that happened recently, i.e yesterday :P

I was traveling back from office in our company bus, and man, I overslept and missed my stop.
However, the bus driver, who recognized me, as I take the same bus everyday, remembered and stopped in my usual stop. He asked one of my colleagues in the bus to wake me up and helped me get down in the right time :)

Yea, indeed it was embarrassing yaar, for sleeping and missing to get down the bus!!
Oops!!
But I guess, I laughed out realising this and apologised to the driver for troubling him!

We all go through such stupid moments right ;)

3 comments:

  1. My god... take care when u travel alone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my did you really do this ?? :) Take care dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ramya - Thanks yaar :)
    @Deepthi - Yes, I did :D ... was funny though :)

    ReplyDelete