Friday, July 15, 2011

Energy!

It was in a TV show, I saw Karthik (play back singer) performing. Man, what an energy I thought. For years he has been my favourite! And still continues. Not sure, but this time I felt the energy more closer.

Everytime he jumped to the stage for his performance, he literally jumped steps to reach! After a long time, I saw him/someone with so much of energy which pulled us also into the mood.

wondered if I could ever have this much energy... but would be really nice to be so. Being energitic keeps us young and looks like people watching them also feel good.

So y not try being so?! :)

1 comment:

  1. :) you can also be in that energy or even more...only that you need to overcome all negative thoughts and fill heart with positive thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete