Monday, February 2, 2015

Picture Perfect!

I was going through my honeymoon pics and other pictures a year old on my google plus ( thanks to google plus / picasa web albums for helping us save these pictures, where today we don’t really go and print our pics). A memory of its own….

It’s not the beauty of the pictures or how young I looked a year (I was definitely younger and thinner than today) that came to my mind, but the relationship and the times I shared with the people in the picture that flashed through my mind.

“Whatever is the current status of your relationship with the people in the pics, the pictures remind you of great memories together and will help you relive the moments and forget the ego and fights you’re having currently”

Of late having been too busy with myself that I don’t really take much pics and upload. I have decided to take more pics and definitely once my baby is born…. It’s going to be all along picture time!! Yaayy!!!

When I see my childhood pics, I get reminded of all the colorful moments and people I grew up with. Its indeed the most cherishing thing in anyone’s childhood and I definitely want to give my baby too a good memory.

So … here everybody….

Let’s take a selfie pulla ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment