Tuesday, May 31, 2016

God please help me!!!

Its been years since I wrote I guess. Am not even sure on what to write but I want to write :D

Let me direct this blog on a random thought on my progress so far from my last writing to today in professional and personal front.
Personally, a lot of things happening around. My daughter is one year old. She is trying to walk. She loves to babble all day long. She crawls so quick that I have to run behind her.
She has such a beautiful smile that makes all of us make us feel like in heaven! She is an angel.

She still loves mickey mouse :)
She watches the rhymes in repeat mode and very picky on it. If its something that she doesn't like, communicates easily by either crying or throwing the phone away!!!
and you must understand, she doesn't like it!  And it needs to be changed immediately.

She has now learnt well to put smaller items into a bigger. Building barrels one top of another and building blocks to throw away!!
she plays well with her nephews and calls him anna.

A lot about her and my dear Shriya when you read it someday, don't ask me more questions...
Amma might have forgotten.
I'll make sure to save the videos for you :)

we are still in Bangalore, earnestly trying to wind up but nothing in favour!
Bangalore is getting tough for a day to day living here.
And I hear this from many, so Bengaluru... don't get offended with this and do be angry on me.
Be merciful. I am still a bangalorian!! ;)

Talking about Bangalore, Yaayyy now I have a new topic for my next blog ;)
My personal skills and abilities haven't changed but not utilized to the fullest.
The baby care and household chores takes my time off that I don't really get to do something extra.
But I'll make sure to do it regularly here after. No more excuses!

On the professional front, I work as a test analyst in TCS ( the same as while my previous blog ) just that into a new project post maternity.
The work here is pretty usual – unusual. And dealing with the people is the biggest challenge.
Am trying to find ways to understand and deviate from people who seem a friend... no no... they are not . OMG am not even sure what kinda people.!!!
Not wanting to manipulate at the same time knowing they are manipulative makes me terrible at mathematics!!!!

The work seems manageable but the workplace and the people around are a challenge.
Everywhere its the people who are challenging to handle and that makes the difference in individuals. Some people are very good at handling others and they seem to be happy at the end of the day.
This is what matters and am also learning to handle my situations to get the best out of me.
Alright !!!!! its too confusing and philosophical otherwise, so to put it short...
God please help me!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :) Patience and effort will change things... keep hope..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there krupasuryanarayanan information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete